Humane Legacy Society
Dear Humane Society of the United States supporter:
I hope you will consider joining the Humane Legacy Society. The members are a group of dedicated supporters who have made a future financial commitment to provide a voice for animals for generations to come.
Membership is easy. No immediate donation is necessary. You simply need to name The Humane Society of the United States as a beneficiary in your will, trust, insurance policy, donor advised fund, or foundation. You can make your gift anonymous or, with your permission, we can publicly acknowledge your commitment.
Membership offers you a variety of benefits.
- A subscription to our annual report
- Customized updates on your programs of interest
- Invitations to events in your area
- Invitations to webinars with updates from Wayne Pacelle and program staff
- An opportunity to share your story with others who care about animals as much as you do
To enroll, please complete the Humane Legacy online enrollment form. If you are contemplating membership, you can download our suggested bequest language for your and your attorney's review.
I hope you will consider including The Humane Society of the United States as part of your legacy. Your foresight will help create lasting solutions that celebrate animals and end suffering today and for the future.
Steve Maughan Senior Director of Planned Gifts and Estates firstname.lastname@example.org